I worked for Celestial Seasonings for over a year, and this was my favorite painting in the tour center. It hangs on a wall just outside of the door to the theater, and I would stand and stare at it as I waited for the introduction video to wrap up so I could begin my tour. This painting is summer and warmth and falling in love. It shows paradise in a cup. Yesterday’s sunset, in hues of light pink and gold, looked rather like this.
I never actually got to try Almond Sunset - that particular flavor of tea was discontinued before I started working at the factory. But in a way, I’m just the tiniest bit grateful that this was the case. Because in my head, Almond Sunset is magic - and what, really, can compare with that?
- picnicblanketmedley reblogged this from theskyisalwaysup
- picnicblanketmedley likes this
- jordan770 likes this
- trulynuha likes this
- enzayh likes this
- hellodarjeeling likes this
- drinkallofthetea reblogged this from theskyisalwaysup
- littleswimmah reblogged this from eennvveellooppee
- eennvveellooppee reblogged this from theskyisalwaysup
- brennaupsidedown likes this
- theskyisalwaysup posted this